When: Saturday 08 February 2020 10:30am - 04:30pm
Join us for the upcoming Inter-communal Women's Walk & Talk in Bellapais.
Topic of Discussion:
Going Forward with the Peace Process: Active Society and the Role of Women.
Featuring special guest speaker:
- Mr Ioannis Kasoulides, former Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Discussion moderated by:
- Dr Meltem Onurkan Samani, special political advisor on political affairs and History & Technical Committees coordinator
Must *RSVP* by 5 February - at 22 300994 or email@example.com
Please specify if you will travel on your own or wish to reserve a seat on the bus.
- 10:30 - Buses depart from Kermia/Metehan crossing point. Pick-up will be from both sides of the crossing
- 11:30 - Meet at Bellapais Abbey; short guided walk of the village and a visit of the Abbey
- 12:45 - Lunch at Tree of Idleness restaurant (included)
- 14:15 - Moderated discussion, top floor of the Tree of Idleness
- 16:30 - Buses depart
Consecutive translation will be available in both Greek and Turkish.
We look forward to welcoming you and encourage you to share this invitation.
Organised by CVAR and the Turkish Cypriot University Women's Association.
We thank the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands for sponsoring this event as well UNFICYP for their support.