In addition to the permanent collections, the CVAR has integrated facilities and programmes offering a wide range of services:
- The Research Centre: Encouraging and facilitating students and researches to delve into and learn about the Art and History of Cyprus.
- Educational programmes: Specially formulated for children, young students and families in order to promote learning through the Arts and to help bring out the creative qualities of Cypriot youth.
- Film and photographic presentations: These take place during summer nights to acquaint audiences with Cyprus's past.
- Lectures, round table discussion and conferences: to promote Cypriot culture, knowledge, and peaceful coexistence.
- Temporary exhibitions: Promoting local and foreign artists through exhibitions.
- Workshops: Offering the opportunity of engaging into creative arts (photography, painting, research etc.) with the support of qualified educationalists from local and international institutions.
Balthazar Café & Restaurant provides the opportunity of a quiet break and the chance to try light snacks or dinner inspired by local culinary traditions while enjoying a fresh cup of coffee or tea, or a cool refreshment.
Furthermore, the CVAR’s Balthazar Roof Terrace, with its stunning views of the Old Town of Nicosia, is the perfect venue to spend a pleasant evening while enjoying a selection of local and international wines and witty cocktails. The terrace can host receptions, cocktails and corporate events.
The CVAR is disabled friendly, and Wifi is available throughout the building.